brown concrete building under blue sky during daytime

 How to stay away from slowdown in this lockdown

Not even one person left in 2020 lockdown who didn't feel depress at some point of time. If I talk about myself I was too in this situation many times. And one thing comes in my mind at that point that how long this time will continue it will end soon like our favourite ice cream melts too. 

Here I want to share my experience how I get ray of hope when I could only feel gloominess around me. Things or activities that works for me to move away from bad vibes might work for you too as we all are standing on same side of the line. 

Here are few of my experience: 

-  In this lockdown silly things are not silly anymore like simply taking a hot or cold water shower really works to freshen up our mood.

-  A cup of tea or coffee always works for tea lovers, in case you are not have some soup with some music on.

- Take care of your home garden plants. Taking care of plants are proved stress buster in this slowdown period.

-  Call your close ones talk to them anything for at least 20 mins. Sharing feelings never fails in bringing positivity.

-  If you have kids or old ones, spend time with them share or listen some stories. And coloring with kids is amazing feeling.

- My favorite mood buster in lockdown is getting ready little taking selfies posting on status. Getting comments from friends make you engage with outer world.

- If anyone of the above not working, wear mask and go for small walk. Fresh air will definitely bring some positive change in you.


Lockdown can slow down your lifestyle but don't let it slow down your energy of living your life to fullest.


Disclaimer: Above information is based on my own experience, any action you take upon this information is at your own risk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Height and Weight of the baby : Never ignore

Food for your six month old baby

Healthy Diet for New Moms

Foods to avoid when breastfeeding

Food chart of 6-12 months old baby