Whenever I am around green nature, it never fails in making me more positive from inside. And when I searched a little I came to know there are some plants that are known for stress busters and money plant is one of them.

I guess you too having money plant in your garden area like me. So one day I thought to bring it on my workplace table as most of the stress I get there only.

So friends here are few steps I followed

I took an old unused glass and added some moist mud into it.

Took an small money plant stem, don't forget to cut it sharply at 45 degree.

Put the plant stem in the mud and set it properly.

As you can imagine a glass with plant stem not looking more appealing so thought to do little decoration.

Took some golden thread and long artificial leaves got it from old hairband. And completed simple decoration part.

So here I converted a glass into small plant pot which you can keep it on workplace area, you can use it as a ecofriendly return gift or to students studying for their exams as I told you it works as a stress buster too.


If you interested in making small and elegant flower pot. Check out the below link of video... 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Height and Weight of the baby : Never ignore

Food for your six month old baby

Healthy Diet for New Moms

Foods to avoid when breastfeeding

Food chart of 6-12 months old baby