Baby' First Bath - Don't Miss These Tips


Grab your camera once again to click some memorable pics of your baby first bath. In starting it would be safe to give warm sponge bath but after a fortnight you can give tub bath to your baby. By this time umbilical cord also falls off  on its own and you also have got a habit of holding your little one without any fear. Because of this hidden fear before giving first tub bath to my baby I spent so much time on internet, grabbing information as much as I can on baby's first bath.

Don't worry you don't need to spend hours like me, in this article I have combined all internet information with my personal experience and brought it for you.

Till three four months baby don't need bath everyday. three times a week is enough so make it enjoyable moment for your baby as well for yourself too.

Newborn bathing tub is also available but giving bah to your newborn by holding him in your arms is amazing experience. For this amazing experience, fill you tub half with lukewarm water, do check the temperature before keeping your baby in it. Make sure you are sitting on carpet or carpet like something that will reduce the chances of slipping. And from my own experience I would like to say that until you become pro in giving tub bath to your new born always give bath under the supervision of any elder of your family.

Hold your baby like this(below pic) in your wide tub but if you are not comfortable then you can make him sit on your lap after keeping a damp cloth on your lap and hold exactly in same way. Clean his hands tummy and legs then rinse with water.



While holding in same way clean his head too and make sure no water or shampoo goes into his eyes.  In starting time it will be like challenge, so for safety keep a damp cloth ready to wipe baby's face if something goes wrong.

You can also change you hand position slightly as per your comfort (below pic)


                                                 





For face I always prefer to clean with damp cloth instead of using water directly. It helps in avoiding any soap getting into baby's delicate eyes. And if in case soap goes in baby's eyes, use damp cloth and swipe gently over your baby eyes. doing with cold water will affect fast.

                        


Now it's time to clean baby's back, hold your baby exactly as you see in the below pic, Holding him like this will ensure that his head is high which is quite important. Now your baby bathing is done wrap him in clean towel and celebrate your first baby bath. 😊




 I found  first tub bath of baby was like roller coaster for me because while giving mtyson first tub bath suddenly I got so happy and suddenly was so scared for no reasons. Do share your experience of first baby bath with us with an adorable pic of you both.



Disclaimer: Above information is based on my own experience, Any action you take upon this information will strictly be at your own risk.


You may also like:

Baby's Diaper Rash- Not A Problem Anymore

 Best Ways to Decrease Diaper Rash








Home Remedies For Baby

 Home Remedies for Common Health Issues








Food For Six Months Old Baby

 Six Month Old Baby Food Chart


Comments

  1. Very informative article. Follow this tips it will be helpful Gynecologist In Adambakkam will give you the best treatment, they are focused in your health and comfort. Beware of choosing the hospital and doctor who is about to treat you during the entire period of pregnancy. CM hospital offers you the Best Gynecologist in Chennai for Normal Delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was an awesome feeling when i found out that i am pregnant, i could not believe myself, after trying for years now, finally i have been able to be called a proud mother to my baby boy. my husband is glad too, by standing by me all the way with strong feeling we will achieve this together. i am giving this hint to couples who are struggling with infertility, your time as come as well, with the help of Dr Iya herbal remedy, which i myself use to get pregnant with few days of using it as directed by the doctor. you can also have a child to call your own. this is the doctor contact nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. are everyone looking for ways online to get help solving their pregnancy and infertility problems when most of every native American is talking online about the help of Dr Mandaker Alamun. I checked him out when my husband who could not get me pregnant for over 9 years of marriage as a result of low sperm count became fertile and now, I am 5 months pregnant and it is this man known as Dr Mandaker who helped my husband solve his problem. My name is Alecia from CA USA. I would advise anyone and everyone who needs the help of any spell caster in love marriage,finance, job promotion,lottery spell,poker spell,golf spell,Law & Court case Spells,money spell,weigh loss spell,diabetic spell,hypertensive spell,high cholesterol spell,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need spiritual marriage separation),good Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does or looking for breakthrough in your political career to meet this Dr Mandaker the link to his website copy this link (witch-doctor.page4.me)His email contact witchhealing@outlook.com for He is a Reliable and trustworthy. I and my husband have gone to different hospitals having the thinking that I was at fault for not getting pregnant. But at the Federal hospital, they examined him too and his sperm count was low and unable to get a woman pregnant as a result of male infertility. It was then I sort out,thanks to Dr Mandaker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    I noticed your Article and read it. I just loved it.
    I have one that just got published, you can go through the topic. You can check it out here: best infertility hospital in hyderabad.
    If you like it feel free and share it.
    Cheers,
    Sneha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe there are many more pleasurable opportunities ahead for individuals that looked at your site.
    Buy Vaginal Wash,Vagianl Wash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading blogs is very beneficial when you are trying to find some relevant information regarding Baby' First Bath - Don't Miss These Tips. For me I find it helpful I don’t know what is your perspective about it.
    Click Here : www.lovingparents.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing.

    Child Care Centers Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. News of baby or pregnancy is blissful news for any couple. but care for your baby is also a challenging thing, so it is important to take care your child health along with mother. so if you looking for best gynecologist in India, visit rana hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful blog. I got so many ideas from your blog for my own business. If you want to shop for any kind of baby care product such as reusable nappies online , wipes, oils, potty chairs, and best toys for babies you can always visit Nappies Direct an Online big store for little ones.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Very interesting, Good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog and you can get it from here voyance par telephone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just google and came up your post. Interesting. And thanks for sharing and you can get it from here Family Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the post! I just finished reading it up and am very excited to basket storage the following series. Just wanted to let you know that your posts/thoughts/articles give me invaluable insights! I cannot really be thankful enough for all that you do! Currently finishing up your Narratives & Numbers as well. What a Gem as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, Nice post, I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and includes almost all important info. I like to look traffic positioning more posts like this. Please visit my website automation central.co.NZ. Best Digital Marketing Agency Auckland service provider.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, This blog is very useful for babies. Best place to buy baby products online Online Baby Care Products Shop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Height and Weight of the baby : Never ignore

Food for your six month old baby

Healthy Diet for New Moms

Foods to avoid when breastfeeding

Food chart of 6-12 months old baby