Best Way to Decrease Diaper Rash


In my previous blog I have discussed some of the home remedies for common cold and fever which is very common health issues among babies. Every parent will agree with me. 

We use products to give comfort to our babies but end up by putting them in problems. Most common thing that we buy are Diapers. And like we see brand name in clothes we see in babies diapers too. Instead of this try small packets of every brand and then figure out which brand giving most comfort to your little one, then decide.

When my son started getting rashes I have been told to use cloth diapers and limit the use of other diapers. Although I found cloth diapers good but that can't be used for long hours. You can use it for days when your baby chilling at home. After my baby got first diaper rash, either I keep my baby with cloth diapers or without diapers at home.

Without diapers babies feel quite free, I guess! In fact, after 2 years when baby slowly gets habit of telling about his pee and poo, you can limit the use of diapers totally. Its been said that babies who always wear diapers found it difficult to pee and poo without diaper making difficult for parents to give them training of these nature's call. This happened with my friend too, she faced tough time to make his child poop without diaper. 

All time using diapers make baby suffer Diaper Rash too. For mild Diaper Rash its recommended that either keep that area open and don't apply anything for two to three days or just apply little amount of coconut oil. But if this doesn't work and rashes keep on spreading consult doctor immediately. Because in some cases we cannot figure out that it might be bad diaper rash due to bacteria infection.

So moms if you have any new idea to decrease the use of diaper or any diaper rash remedies, Please share with me and other supermoms. 


Over to you, Keep sharinG...


Disclaimer: Above information is based on my own experience, Any action you take upon this information will be strictly at your own risk.


You may also like:

Baby's Massage Benefits

Benefits of Baby Massage








How to Increase Breastmilk?

Best Diet for New Moms





Amazing Facts About Babies?

Amazing Facts About babies








Waiting for Six Months to Start Solids is Worthful

Why to Wait for 6 Months to Start Solids

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Height and Weight of the baby : Never ignore

Food for your six month old baby

Healthy Diet for New Moms

Foods to avoid when breastfeeding

Food chart of 6-12 months old baby